Why Promotional Products Work?
Australian marketers spend more than $1.34billion on promotional products each year …. despite the growth in digital marketing spend.
“69% of advertisers said promotional products increased brand interest and 84% it created more favourable impressions of the brand itself.” Australasian Promotional Products Association.
Why promotional products still work for the marketer?
- A way to position your brand, more serious, more fun, adventurous, innovation, etc.
- It helps to grow your brands perceived value, through association, partners, etc.
- If delivered correctly, you have a captive audience.
- It can be an inexpensive way of engaging and connecting
- It demonstrates brand creativity and effort.
- You go beyond tapping into one of the senses and therefore have a greater opportunity of engaging and creating memory.
- A lot of promotional products a kept and used by the receiver for years – creating engagement and personal memories with your brand.
- The creativity used to get a response is the key to increasing profits and promoting your brand.
Why promotional products work for the customer
- It’s physical. It tactical. People like to hold onto something. Evidence of this is all around us – people with their phones!
- They provide customers with an added benefit – not just you advertising your brand.
- If the synergy between customer, brand and promotional product is right, the customer will enjoy the association.
- Customers feel special when they receive a gift. The acknowledgement of being a valued customer feels good.
- Their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product.
- They are more likely to do business with a company after receiving a proposal product
Tags: branded gifts, branded promotional gifts, branding, business gifts, Corporate gifts, Corporate Gifts Sydney, merchandise, promotional, Promotional gifts Sydney, Promotional Products, Turnkey Promotions